Realme launched the Narzo 60 and Narzo 60 Pro in July, and they are now expanding their collection with the Realme Narzo 60x.
The Realme Narzo 60x, which sits between the vanilla and pro variants, is powered by the Dimensity 6100+ SoC and runs Realme UI 4.0 on Android 13. It has 128 GB of built-in storage and two RAM options: 4 GB and 6 GB.
The Narzo 60x has a 6.7″ 120Hz FullHD+ LCD with 680 nits peak brightness and 180Hz touch sampling rate. A centrally located punch hole houses the front camera, an 8MP shooter. Because it does not have an AMOLED display, the fingerprint scanner is built inside the power button.
The Narzo 60x Stellar Green model features what Realme refers to as an “InterstellarX Design”, created using a Glitter Sand process. Check out the photo below.
At the back of the phone, you will see a circular island housing two cameras: a 50MP primary lens and a 2MP depth sensor, along with an LED flash. The Narzo 60x supports 5G connectivity and a 5,000 mAh powerful battery that enables 33W fast charging, promising to jump from 1% to 50% charge in just 20 minutes.
Regarding price, the Realme Narzo 60x offers a 4GB/128GB variant for $155 and a 6GB/128GB variant for $180.
Realme Narzo 60x Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 6100+
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 and 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G57 MC2 OS: Android 13, Realme UI 4.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- Display: 6.72 IPS LCD with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 120Hz, 392 PPI
- RAM: 4 GB,6 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Rear Camera: (Dual): 50MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide),0.64µm, PDAF; 2 MP f/2.4, (depth)
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.1, 26mm (wide)
- Colors: Stellar Green, Nebula Purple
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 33W fast charging
- Price: $155