Purchasing a plot of land can be the first step towards building your dream home and can also be a smart investment. Here are some ways you can benefit from investing in land:
- Buy and resell: Purchase land in a prosperous area and sell it for a higher price after 1-2 years. Keep an eye on changes in land value in the area.
- Divide and conquer: Buy a large plot of land and divide it into several smaller plots, which can be sold for a higher total price.
- Build and sell: Purchase land and construct a residential building on it to increase its value. This method is suitable for those with construction expertise.
- Divide, build, and sell: Combine the previous two methods by dividing the land, building residential buildings on the new plots, and selling them.
Investing in land can be a smart financial decision, but it’s important to carefully consider your options and choose the method that works best for you.
Before investing in Plot
Before investing in a plot of land, it’s important to carefully evaluate whether it’s a good investment. Here are some things to consider:
- Building potential: If you plan to build a house on the land and resell it, make sure the land is zoned for individual housing construction. In the Tyumen region, buildings cannot be erected on plots smaller than 4 acres.
- Legal status: Learn what type of assurance is the developer giving you. The best options to look for is registry inteqal or LDA approved.
- Location: The value of the land will be affected by its distance from the city and the quality of the surrounding infrastructure. Consider how the area is likely to develop and what may be built nearby.
- Groundwater level: Check if geological surveys have been conducted on the land to determine the groundwater level and soil type. These factors can affect construction costs.
- Utilities: The availability of utilities such as electricity, and water will simplify the process of developing the land and can save you time and money.
It’s important to carefully evaluate all of these factors before investing in a plot of land to ensure that it’s a smart financial decision.
Rehan Garden Phase 2
Now that you have understood the basics of plot investment in Lahore. Lets move to the best socieites you can chose for investment in Lahore. One of the options is Rehan Garden Phase 2 situtated at 28KM Main Feorzepur Road, Lahore.
Rehan Garden Phase II is a residential project located on Ferozepur Road, Lahore. The project offers a convenient approach to restaurants, hospitals, schools, and commercial markets.
The project features both residential and commercial plots of various sizes, with residential plots offered in 3 and 5-marla options and commercial plots as-well.
Rehan Garden Phase II is thoughtfully designed to provide a secure living environment for its future residents. The project offers a wide range of facilities to make residents and visitors comfortable, including round-the-clock security, an excellent sewerage and drainage system, uninterrupted electricity supply, and carpeted roads. The project also features a mosque to allow residents to safely practice their religion.
In addition to these amenities, the developer has planned commercial areas and parks at convenient locations within the community.
Rehan Garden Phase 2 – Top 5 Reasons to Buy Plot in This Society
Rehan Garden Phase II is an affordable residential scheme that aims to provide lower and moderate-income groups with a high standard of living that they may not have been able to afford otherwise. The project’s location on Ferozepur Road, Lahore makes it an attractive investment opportunity for those looking for affordable yet high-quality living spaces.
1. Registry Inteqal System
Typically, in a housing society, the developer opts for file system. It is not as secure as getting the land on your own name. However, out of all the socieites in Lahore, Rehan Garden Phase 2 is the only society that is offering plot at your own name via registry inteqal system. It means your investment will be safe & secure.
2. Onground Plots
No need to wait for balloting, you can come visit your plot now and chose which one you like. This is more conviennt optin.
3. Five Years Installments
Rehan Garden Phase 2 offers flexible 5 years easy installment plan. Upon booking, you will be paying monthly installment for 5 years. The installments are kept economical and easy to pay.
4. Get Possession on Booking
Upon booking, you are allowed to start construction of your house. This means you can pay in your home while paying for the plot. This is a great investment hack as-well: Book plot, construct a house and sell it for more.
5. Developed Society
Rehan Garden Phase 2 has 350+ build homes. It has a commercial market, parks, nearby schools and colleges. Moreover, it is just 5 minutes drive from McDonalds. It will be an ideal place for the future of Lahore.
How to buy plot in Lahore?
You can call or WhatsApp us for payment plan, and other details regarding plots in Lahore.
CALL / WHATSAPP: +923144237748
THIS IS A SPONSORED POST BY SHAHZAD BUILDERS
TECHBOILER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROFIT OR LOSS, AND IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.