Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 was officially announced on August 11, 2021. It happens to be the best foldable phone on the market. Do you have a thing for limited edition phones or are you a die-hard Pokemon fan? Well, say no more because Samsung got you covered as sources show that Samsung would soon be releasing the Samsung Z Fold 3 limited Pokemon edition.
It is a limited edition so it would be sold in limited quantities via an online store in Korea. The price has not yet been reviled to the public. Samsung is going further and promoting saying it’s an all-time collaboration.
The Samsung Z Flip 3 comes in a large red box which encompasses a smaller Poke ball-themed box for the foldable phone. The image shows a black Galaxy Z Flip3 meaning the phone won’t get a special paint job.
The rest of the box contents include a special Pokemon pouch, a clear case with Pikachu stickers, extra Pokemon stickers, a Pokeball pop socket and a Pikachu key chain.
Samsung Z Fold 3 Specs
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 comes with a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen sized at 7.6 inches. The resolution of the display is 1768 x 2208 pixels and the Cover display: is 6.2 inches, Super AMOLED, 816 x 2268 pixels (25:9).
The smartphone carries a non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh + Fast charging 25W + Fast wireless charging 11W + Reverse wireless charging 4.5W. The smartphone is available in various colours: Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Green.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 comes with 12 GB RAM with 256 GB and 512 GB internal storage. The device comes with 12 MP (wide) + 12 MP (telephoto) + 12 MP (ultrawide) on the rear side. While on the front there is a single camera with 16 MP (wide). Cover camera: 10 MP (wide).
The device comes with sensors such as a Fingerprint (side-mounted) accelerometer, gyro and proximity, compass and barometer. It also features Bixby and dictation. Samsung DeX (desktop experience support), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), and Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support.
Samsung Z Fold 2 5G
- Body: 159.2×128.2×6.9mm, 282g; Corning Gorilla Glass Victus front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), Corning Gorilla Glass 6 back, aluminium frame; Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified); Colors: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, Thom Browne Edition.
- Display: 7.60″ Foldable Dynamic, 1768x2208px resolution, 11.24:9 aspect ratio, 373ppi; HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, Cover display: 6.23″, Super AMOLED, 816 x 2260 pixels (25:9).
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+): Octa-core (1×3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585); Adreno 650.
- Memory: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 10, One UI 2.5.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS; Telephoto: 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123-degree, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm; LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- Front camera: Wide (main): 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide) – identical ones on the outside and inside of the phone; HDR.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+; Front camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 4500mAh; Fast charging 25W, Fast wireless charging 11W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W.
Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), Stereo speakers, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer; NFC; ANT+, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support).