Motorola rolled out the stable Android 12 updates, and it’s looking good on the Moto G200. Also getting the update is the Motorola Moto G50.
The Motorola Moto G50 stable Android 12 update arrives with the build number S1RF32.27-25 and is currently available for the XT2137-1-DS model in the UK. The update hasn’t been accounted for in Europe or other markets. This means it is only available in the UK right now. But it should be excepted in the coming weeks or months. Also, note that the device in question picking up Android 12 is the Snapdragon 480-powered Moto G50 — not to be confused with the Moto G50 5G, which packs MediaTek Dimensity 700.
Owners of the Motorola Moto G50, in the UK, are enthusiastic about this update. Motorola has said it’s working to get the update out. Motorola Moto G50 users can either wait to receive the OTP or grab the latest update right now using the Rescue tool and flash it using a PC. Unless you’re a power user, we don’t recommend going the manual way.
The android 12 updates come with features its users would be happy to get. So users can look forward to a brand-new Material You design, a revamped notification panel, Privacy Dashboard, camera, mic indicators and toggles, and more. In addition to Android 12-specific changes, the software also includes features like Fast flashlight, Flip to DND, and Quick capture as part of Motorola’s My UX experience.
Other Motorola phones confirmed to get Android 12 include the Moto G50, Moto G Stylus, Razr 5G, Motorola Edge 5G, and Moto G40 Fusion.
Motorola Moto G50 Specs
- Body: 164.9×74.9×9.0 mm, 192g; Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame; Water-repellent design.
- Display: 6.50″ IPS LCD, 90Hz, 720×1600px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G (8 nm): Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460); Adreno 619.
- Memory: 64 GB 4 GB RAM, 128 GB 4 GB RAM; microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software: Android 11 up-gradable to 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 48 MP, f/1.7, 26 mm, 1/2.0”, 0.8 µm, PDAF; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.12 µm; Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12 µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 1080p@30/60fps; Front camera: 1080p@30/60fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 15W (10W charger in the box).
Misc: Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted); NFC; FM radio; 3.5 mm jack.